Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Year Ago.......

A year ago today my life changed. A year ago today I found out that I was pregnant. A year ago today I realized that I was responsible for someone other than myself. A year ago from right now (8pm) I was probably snoozing on the sofa due to the 1st trimester exhaustion. Everything at that moment became so crystal clear and incredibly real. Life as I knew it was going to be different......radically different.

Today I am a mother of an almost 4 month old tiny human. A mother of a little guy who has started the grabbing at everything stage, including my hair. A mother of a little guy who had a poop explosion today which was promptly followed by a spit-up explosion (we both had to change clothes twice). A mother of a little guy who smiles and his toothless grin melts your heart. I am a mother. I am now responsible for someone other than myself... My how life has changed!

1 comment: