Saturday, December 11, 2010

A brief listen........

This morning, as I lay cocooned in a VERY large blanket on the couch, Griffin was waking up from his slumber.  His Papa came to the rescue and decided he'd give him a bottle that I pumped.  Oh what a life saver.  I was not ready to be awake to the world. 

What happened was this.... Chatter, banter, dialog back and forth between my husband and Griffin. A communication between two special people... one side you can understand and the other is a jumble of mumbles, babbling and repetitive sounds that only to him makes sense. It was heartwarming to hear my little man finally communicating with his Papa.  As of lately, Griffin is going through a "mommy only" phase.   I am hoping that it's progress with baby liking his Papa, but only time will tell..........

Old picture, but such a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment