Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Oreos

Alas, up early again this morning...... So instead of fighting to try and get Griffin back to sleep in his own room, we came downstairs for the magical swing. Once again, snuggled warm, full belly, and clean diaper-Griffin was fast asleep in the swing that works wonders. I then decided that I wanted something in my belly. Oh no, nothing nutritious for me. I turned to double stuff, holiday Oreos. Yes, shame on me, but damn, being up at 4am should warrant me a reward! So, I grabbed 2 red centered Oreos and climbed under my blanket on the couch and enjoyed my treat. But here is my question of the day....... Why are red centered Oreos more appealing to me? And the holiday decor on one side is just so cheery! Well, off to dreamland I shall attempt to go while the little guy enjoys his sleep time.

No comments:

Post a Comment